One more version of the vegetable casserole I discovered last year as I found a way to make one of my very favorite dishes into a Paleo treasure. If you haven’t tried the Squash one, here it is: https://www.fabulouslyfit.com/squash-casserole-paleo/
Since this combination came out so good making the Squash Casserole and then the Japanese Sweet Potato Casserole I shared last week; I decided to try cauliflower. It may be the best. We took it to a covered dinner this weekend and then made the Squash one for Easter Sunday dinner.
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 Tsp. Coconut Sugar
- I Can Full Fat Coconut Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 C. Ghee
- Sea Salt
How to Make
- Wash, separate the florets of the cauliflower head and steam in double boiler until just beginning to soften: About 4 – 8 minutes after the water begins to boil.
- Drain and add sea salt and pepper to taste along with the 1 tsp. Coconut Sugar.
- Melt Ghee.
- Combine in a bowl: Cooled Ghee, 2 Eggs, 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Cream
- Mix with hand mixer.
- Place Cauliflower in 9×9 Pyrex pan and pour the sauce over the top.
- Bake at 400F for about 32 minutes.
This One May be Our Favorite
Each one gets better. Do you think brocolli might work too?