Bacon Wrapped Chicken
John and I don’t very often eat real bacon; however……Making this recipe with a good quality real bacon is totally fabulous.
- 4 raw, 6 oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 full strips of uncooked Bacon
- Lightly grease broiler pan
- Wrap each breast with 2 strips bacon, securing with toothpicks on sides only so you’ll be able to flip them over.
- ½ C Dijon Mustard (check label for lowest sugar content)
- 2 TBSP Raw Organic Honey
- Pinch of Onion Powder & Garlic Powder
- Bacon Chicken Wraps 2
- Using silicon basting brush, brush tops, sides of each to cover bacon and chicken.
- Put broiler pan on second high rack. Place in oven @ 350 degrees Cook about 45 min. if partially frozen or 30 min. if thawed.
- Switch oven to broil and broil a few minutes until you see bacon crisping. Flip and broil a few minutes more being careful not to overcook and dry out the chicken.
(Turkey Bacon can be substituted for regular bacon.)