Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – Paleo Delicious
One of the precious ladies in my church home Fabulously Fit class brought these cookies for us. At first, I was not thinking this combo would be so good. After tasting one of the cookies Diana brought, I couldn’t wait to make them myself. They are crispy thin, jam packed with flavor. I have made one batch already, and I plan to make some for our Thanksgiving Family gathering. (And a few batches in between.)
Mix Dry Ingredients
1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/8 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
Mix Wet Ingredients
1 Large Egg (or 1 TBSP ground flaxseed +3 TBLS Water)
1/2 Cup Almond Butter
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Cranberries (I used a package of Organic Raw Cranberries to obtain my 1/4 Cup)
1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper
- If using egg substitute, whisk the water and ground flax and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients
- Mix in the wet ingredients including the Egg
- Fold in the chopped cranberries and chocolate chips. I used my Nutribullet to chop cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto baking sheet.
- Bake 13 minutes. Cool about 5 minutes on pan.
(Inspired by Delighted Momma)