Chocolate Peppermint Bark
This Chocolate Peppermint Bark is a recipe Shaklee Corporation sent out when the Chocolate Peppermint Bark Life Shake was offered. I had never had a chance to try it until my friend and Fabufit team member, Jennie, sent me the recipe. I received it yesterday and thought it looked so easy, I immediately made it. It was easy and it is absolutely delicious.
Not Only Delicious
This is not only delicious, but also on the healthy side. If you can find the dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate bar without any sugar added to it you can make it Paleo friendly and Keto friendly.
I did have an Aldi Dark 85% bar with no added sugar but had to cheat a little with a few Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips.
Krogers seems to be a great resource for dark chocolate bars and chips.
Here is the easy easy recipe. I did get in a hurry and forgot to put coconut oil in my pan after it was all together and ready for refrigerator.
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- 2 T Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 scoops Shaklee Life Shake
- Few Drops Peppermint Extract if Peppermint Bark Life Shake is not available.
How To Make
- Melt Oil and Chocolate over low heat. Add Life shake.
- Pour in oiled pan
- Press down if needed
- When cool, cut in squares
- Add finely chopped almonds or broken pecans to taste
- She uses whatever dark chocolate she has or can find.
- Can use Cocoa or even Vanilla Life Shake or Shaklee Energizing Soy Protein
- Refrigerate and then break into pieces.