Faithful February always faithfully follows January. Isn’t “Faithful” such a wonderful word?” I’ve often thought I would like for this to be my new name in Heaven. God’s mercies are faithfully new every morning. Thank you, Lord for your faithfulness. We can always count on new forgiveness and new mercy.
New Beginnings Continue
January was a very exciting month for me. I feel like all has begun again. I am ready to learn and do new things. God tells us, “Nothing is impossible for those who believe.” January sparked a new commitment to good habits I have in my life and others I desire to begin. Once we can take good habits to autopilot, the miracle occurs and these habits follow us all the rest of our days. This is such an encouraging thought.
Do you have habits you desire to develop or strengthen? I think now about Gratefulness. A pastor once said, “No one becomes great without gratefulness.” ~Keith Craft. Don’t we all want to step up to the next level in our personal growth? I say “yes”. Let’s think about our most thankful aspects of 2020. If you search, you may find many.
- Teaching our 5-year-old granddaughter, Cali, to Read and spending the spring months with her in homeschool
- Staying Mobile and Fit with Crossfit, Dancing
- Seeing grandson Austin’s Baseball games and rejoicing in his award of Pitcher of the Year of his college division
- Watching Carter play Basketball and excel
- Mom’s 100th BD and Celebration against all odds of possibility
- God Supernaturally Providing a New Residential Care Home for Mom with the most amazing care possible.
- Mom’s graduation on to Heaven and her beautiful Life Celebration
- Christmas with Family and special time with many of the grandchildren while they were home
- Living with expectation for our Nation via Pastors online and Flashpoint
- Learning about Divine Healing Technician Training
- Experiencing Divine Health in 2020
As you begin letting your minds gravitate to the good things of 2020, we will begin realizing another important strategy: Gratitude Streaming.
Upcoming in 2021
February Course – The Five Most Important Habits
March Course Engaging Your Energy
More emphasis on unchanging laws of the universe that are found in God’s Word
Open enrollment through March Team Fabulous 2021
“Success or failure in any undertaking is caused more by mental attitude
even than by mental capacity.” ~ Earl Shoaf