Spinach Ice Cream?
“Are you kidding?” This was my reaction when I was offered a sample of this ice cream. After tasting it, I realized it was delicious.
I am not sure how powerful a blender you might have or just how powerful it would need to be. John and I have a Blendtech.
- 4 oz Coconut Milk (from a carton is fine and probably Almond Milk would also work.)
- 1 1/2 TBLS Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 oz Agave Nectar
- 1-2 Cups Spinach (I use two to get in as much spinach as possible.)
- 1/6 of an Avocado
- 1/3 Cup of Vanilla Protein
- Later add 3 Cups Ice
How to Make
- Blend these first six ingredients first
- Add 3 cups of crushed ice a little at a time and blend until frozen and creamy.
In the summer months, we have this once a week at least.