Strawberry Ice Cream Paleo
(Updated summer 2018)
This one is so easy. No ice cream freezer needed. It is also very delicious with frozen pineapple instead of strawberries. …and read on for a most easy and incredibly delicious blender vanilla ice cream totally Paleo.
- 1/4 C. Vanilla Protein Powder
- 4 oz. Coconut or Almond Milk
- 2 TBL Pure Vanilla
- 3 TBL Agave Nectar or Raw Honey
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
How to Make
- Blend the first 4 ingredients
- Add ice a little at a timeand blend
- Chop strawberries (if your blender is not powerful enough to work with them whole)
- Add Strawberries a little at a time and blend until frozen.
Paleo Vanilla Ice Cream
I have been searching for an easier vanilla ice cream recipe. Last summer, I found a good one, but it is more time consuming than I liked because of using eggs and needing to be cooked first. (Who has time for that?) So after four tries, I have a delicious and super quick recipe for those of us who miss ice cream and want vanilla. This is very similar to the strawberry above, but has to have several adjustments to make up for the lack of frozen fruit. Honestly, it is ridiculously delicious. It reminds me of the best of homemade freezer ice cream, soft serve ice cream and snow ice cream. Can you begin to get the picture?
- 6 ounces of Full far Coconut Milk
- 2 TBLS Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- 3 TBLS Raw Honey or Agave
- Added Drops of Liquid Organic Stevia for more sweetness if desired or substitute for part of Honey
- 1/4 C Vanilla Protein ( did make my 3rd try without this and it was still really pretty good)
- 4 cups crushed ice
How to Make
- Blend all above except ice
- Then Add ice a little at a time. Blend in powerful blender. I have a Blendtech which works perfect. I think any blender that can crush ice would work. Our refrigerator has crushed ice, so I used the crushed ice from the refrigerator and dumped it into the blender and then blended to make it a smooth soft serve like ice cream.
My husband, John, doesn’t say much about my recipes. However, he really loves this one.
I like it so much too because a big portion of the ingredients list is Crushed Ice. This is a great Paleo Dessert by itself. For a special birthday, wouldn’t it be good on a Paleo Chocolate Cake?
Our little granddaughters request that we make ice cream almost every time they come over. They both love helping make it and deciding on the flavor for the day. Caris loves lemon (just add some lemon extract and less vanilla) and Cali’s favorite is vanilla. They think no it is really good with a Paleo chocolate chip cookie or two.
Caris was 6 mid August