Just Click on Image for the Recipe
Easy Paleo Lunch with Tortillas
What I Include
Of course, you can use any vegetable, fried egg, almond butter, etc. inside your Tortillas
- Two Tortillas warmed to Thaw
- 1/4 Avocado for each Tortilla
- Cherry Tomatoes sliced in Half
- Some Shredded Raw Zucchini (Which I had left over from my Zucchini muffins cooking.)
- Having the Easy Paleo Tortillas on hand makes lunches or breakfasts so easy.
- I make the tortillas recipe x 7 and then the second day, I freeze them in sets of four (because these are generally for John and I – two apiece.) I place a piece of wax paper between each tortilla to make it easy to separate them once out of the freezer. Then I just heat them up for a few minutes in a corning ware dish with a lid in the oven. https://www.fabulouslyfit.com/easy-paleo-tortillas/
Some pieces of Watermelon or Cantaloupe on the side
Some Sea Salt and good Pepper ground on top
Salad with Cashew Chicken
A Version of a Great Salad at
A salad I selected at Cheesecake Factory was so delicious, I decided to replicate it best I could. Since the Cashew Chicken is one of our very favorite main dishes, I decided this would work.
Salad Base Ingredients
Toss Mixed Greens Organic
Shredded Carrots (I like a bunch. Cheesecake Factory just had a little.)
Fresh Cilantro (lots)
If desired, Add:
We love to get Rotisserie Chicken once and awhile. This makes such an easy way to have the chicken to combine in the Cashew Chicken recipe.
My photo for this post actually has more chicken in it than I like. I make extra sauce and then put this on top of the salad. Cheesecake Factory did have thin tortilla strips on theirs. Hmmm. ….we could cut into strips and bake slightly one of the Easy Paleo Tortillas to place on top if we wished.
Maybe you have some of these tortillas already made up and packaged in your freezer. This is the best way to have them on hand. Two days after I make the Tortillas, I divide into sets of four with a piece of wax paper between each and place in sturdy zip loc bags to rest in the freezer until I need a few.
By the way, both of these recipes are included in the Fabufit Paleo Recipe Index Cards.
Paleo Lunch to Take with You
Many times, I need to run out the door and will not be back in time for lunch. With just a little planning ahead you will be ready to go while finding it easy to stay with your Paleo Lifestyle.
- Having your weekly Easy Paleo Tortillas already made up and in the freezer
- Having shopped for your fresh fruit
- Having shopped for a container of raw nuts
Select 10-12 Raw Nuts and toss them in a small zip loc bag.
Wash a piece of fruit.
Slap a teaspoon or so of Almond Butter on a couple of your Easy Paleo Tortillas.
Be sure you have your water to take as well.
And you are ready to go!