To open, click on the headline above.
Meal Plan Ideas (*Recipes can be found under Recipe Tab)
Our goal is to gather a selection of about 3 to 4 weeks of main meals to work from. Most of us generally rotate our same meals every two or three weeks anyway.
1. *Carrot Banana Muffins (find this recipe under desserts)
2. *Pumpkin Bread (Find this recipe under Desserts)
3. Breakfast Tacos
*Stupid Easy tortillas (Find this recipe under Misc.)
Spinach, egg, turkey bacon, avocado on tortillas
1. Tortillas with dark lettuce and *chicken salad (find recipe under Main Dish)
Piece of fruit
2. Tortillas with turkey bacon, avocado, cherry tomatoes
Piece of fruit
3. *Creamy Avocado soup (find this recipe under Sides)
Carrot stick, Cherry tomatoes
- *Marinara Chili (find this recipe under Main Dish)
Green basic salad with strawberry salad dressing
Steamed squash, broccoli
- Salmon in Parchment paper with shredded carrots, asparagus (find this recipe under Main Dish)
Big dark green salad with slivered almonds, cherry tomatoes, cranberries
Olive oil and balsamic vinegar, sea salt, pepper for dressing
Baked sweet potato with coconut cream (added Stevia and cinnamon) on top
- Chicken wrapped in turkey bacon (find this recipe under Main Dish)
Big spinach salad with grapes, slivered almonds, dried cranberries
Cauliflour Rice sautéed with onion, pepper, green pepper
After workout snack (within 45 minutes)
- Protein shake is my favorite choice.
- Veggie drink made in either Nutribullet (for one) or Ninja Blender combine any combination of organic vegetables like spinach, carrots, celery, cilantro and maybe a selection of some frozen unsweetened dark cherries or frozen banana, a few baby oranges, kiwi or pineapple, apple, pear.
- A piece of fruit and some nuts
- Two almond butter balls with herbal tea and a few nuts
- One T. Almond butter on celery sticks
- Apple and one T. almond butter
Our goal is to eat nothing after 7:30 at night as most emotional eating is done after 7:30. The exception to this goal is to have a protein shake in water. Research shows that this helps us sleep better and helps us wake up easier.