September is the month of new beginnings. We start gearing up for the holidays and doing whatever our “cooler weather” souls have yearned for over the hot days of summer. During this season, it’s easy to start eating foods that comfort, and losing sight of our goals – to be abundantly healthy and fabulously fit.
Did you know that 999 out of every 1000 people lack proper nutrition? If we don’t have adequate nutrients, our body will cry out for more and more food. Every cell cries: “Feed me or I will die.”
Three Basic Principles
To beat the odds, take you to your ideal weight and keep you there, you need to choose energy-giving, fat-burning foods. There are three basic principles to follow:
1. Eat the Foods God Created for You
2. Don’t Alter God’s Design
3. Don’t Let Any Food or Drink Become Your God
Principles taken from What the Bible Says About Healthy Living, by Rex Russell, MD. (I highly recommend this book.)
Quotes from an Expert
Here are some quotes to help you from a pioneer in the field of health and nutrition, Dr. Forrest Shaklee:
- “Your body can eliminate worthless food, but it can’t build tissue cells out of the food you don’t eat.”
- “Nature is all sufficient. It is time that man got back to Nature, that we alter NOT our foods, but our food habits.”
- “Eating a portion of devitalized food may not kill you, but it may prevent you from eating enough of nourishing food.”
Join me in setting our NEW goal: To die young,
strong and healthy at a very old age.
Friends, Be Inspired:
“Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward.” Heb 10:35 AMP
“Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.” Winston Churchill
Our Team Fabulous will soon be addressing our Holiday Victory as we have classes on this subject.