Measure Your Success
What we measure tends to improve.
Set aside 10 or so minutes at the beginning of each week to consider:
- Do you have a Monthly Plan? Are you following it?
- Are you consistently performing your 7 Weekly Habits and your baby step Daily Habits (which we will delve into in our course)?
- Are your goals written with a time date of accomplishment?
- Do you have your daily affirmation written out and in plain view each day?
Reflect very honestly on your accomplishments, needs for improvement and tweaking of your daily affirmation.
Class begins Monday, July 11th. Watch for your confidential teleconference #.
Monthly Five Habits (Monthly Plan)
- Determine Where You are Right now. What is working and what needs to work better?
- Set SMART Goals
- Be Ready to Adjust your Plan
- Create you Daily Affirmation
- Do Something for Yourself
- Plan and have A Cheat Meal
- Learn Something New (Dedication to this course can be your something new.)
- Be Alone Awhile
- Make Your Success Measureable
- ….coming soon