First, let me express my heartfelt gratitude for those of you who read my posts. Sometimes I do wonder, “Does anyone out there really read what I write?” I’m indeed grateful for those who do and for you very special ones who are a part of Team Fabulous. My prayer is that Christmas created some good memories for you and that you have renewed hope for 2018.
We are well into beginning the second week of this new year and I am still wrapping up 2017. Oh me. However, I love this time to organize files and computer folders, delete emails, and get my brain in line for new ideas.
I think back over 2017 and the courses Team Fabulous covered:
- Four Weeks to a Lifetime Training for Inch Loss including Paleo Eating
- Secrets and Stories found from those who have Lived the Longest of the Long
- The Power of Habits and How to Develop Habits from Goals
- The Road to Longevity
- How to Lengthen our Telomeres – the key to Longevity
- Study of the Blue Zone Secrets for Long Life
Fabufit courses can be purchased individually or obtained in the package of Team Membership ($10 a month). Each class is archived for review or makeup via Video and Powerpoint Slides.
Here are a few courses are on the drawing board for this coming year:
- Engaging Your Energy
- Finding the Perfect You
- Exercise Made Simple
- The Fun and Benefits of Paleo Eating
- Emotional Eating
- One to Be Announced Soon that will be one of the most content rich topics ever.
For today, let’s think on developing one simple new habit for 2018.
I Trust You, Jesus
Whatever happens to you in the coming days, weeks, months, let your response be, “I trust You, Jesus. Sarah Young in her book, Jesus is Calling, says that this simple practice will help you and me see the Lord in every situation and acknowledge His sovereign control over the universe. If we can learn to view events from this perspective, fear loses its grip and circumstances that look defeating can turn into growth opportunities.
I would love to hear from you and hear your goals and dreams for 2018.