Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Salads are such wonderful choices, but salad dressings can really deceive us into thinking we are eating so healthy, when we aren’t. This dressing perfectly meets Paleo guidelines and is so delicious on salad greens alone or with dried cranberries, caramelized almonds, pecans, or apples. I just realized I must have erased the recipe from the website, so here it is again.
- 1/4 C. Fresh Fulled and Chopped Strawberries
- 1 TBLS Agave Nectar or Raw Honey
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 TBLS Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Make
- Place all but olive oil in blender and blend on low until very smooth.
- With blender running, slowly pour the olive oil through the top in a steady stream to emulsify the dressing.
- Taste and adjust flavors.