Frame Your Health and Fitness Future
A vision board will begin to frame your health and fitness future. Goals in writing become dreams with deadlines. Goals with pictures become magnets pulling us toward them.
“If your vision is strong, it will pull you through tough times, winter days of your life. If it is weak or, it will easily disappear.”
Steps to Creating Your Vision Board
- Go to Amazon and order a vision board. I ordered the Emfogo Cork Bulletin Board.
- Narrow down your top dreams for this year.
- If you have photos on your phone, save ones that match into a word document. Type in captions or scriptures, quotes that inspire you.
- Print out the Word document.
- Cut out the Pictures and Captions.
- Pin the photos and captions to your board.
- Hang the board near where you spend most of your time.
- Review often as if they were already accomplished.
Goals will Pull You Toward Them
You’ve seen how a magnet works. Wouldn’t you love it if your very own dreams were somehow pulling you right toward them? They can and they will if you have the dreams and begin to focus on them. Make them crystal clear. Begin to imagine them being already accomplished.
It is so extremely easy to drift and think you have goals and dreams when in reality they are vague and have no pulling power. Believe me, you will get excited the more clear your dreams become. You will begin to see possibilities. Options and ideas will begin to arrive, as if, out of nowhere. Expect this. It is happening to me.