Your Mind Renewal Course Confidential Page
Thank you very much for your order for this course.
Please Save This
Please save this Confidential Page for your reference. Updates will be posted as live classes are taught.
Watch for your Zoom link to the live Monday pm classes.
My Prayer for You
Phil 1:21 …with our undivided expectancy and hope with respect to not even one thing will we be defeated. (Wuest)
Heb 11:13 (like the heroes of faith) we are dominated by faith.
Zechariah 9:12 Turn you to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope, even today do I declare that I will render double unto you (two blessings for every trouble.)
Fabulously Fit Acronym I (Print)
Fabulously Fit Acronym II (Print)
Delete I Can’t by Dr. Leaf
This course is based on excellent material from Dr. Caroline Leaf as well as amazing teaching from a course called Mind Renewal by Curry Blake.
00 Introductory Class Mind Renewal (19 Minutes)
01 Mind Renewal (35 Minutes)
(Each class will be posted once it is taught.)
Challenges for the Week
- Smile while driving
- Capture thoughts
- Purchase a lined journal or notebook. As you go through the day spend a few minutes jotting down your thoughts.
- Skip one or two lines between each thought.
- At night or every few nights, com back and examine the thought:
- Is the thought the Truth according to what God Says = T
- Or is the Thought a Lie (from the enemy satan) = L
- If the thought is a lie, then counter it with a scripture, with the truth and write that in the blank lines.
02 Sacred Cows
Challenges for the Week
- Take a stand for Long Life
- Purpose to Fight to Live
- Begin Training Now
- Live Intentionally
- At each meal thank God: “This food is Renewing my Strength, my Health, and My Youth.”
- Continually speak: “With Long Life Does He Satisfy Me and Show Me His Salvation”
03 Understanding the Brain
Challenge – Keep a thought notebook. Each day or as often as you can jot down thoughts.
Leave blank lines between each thought.
Come back at the end of the day and mark if the thought was T truth in line with God’s Word, or a lie L from the enemy satan.
If it was a lie replace the thought with written truth.
04 Final Review of Course
Challenge: Great men and women of history had a habit of deep breathing.
Each day purposefully take a deep breath lifting the diaphragm and then slowly slowly exhaling all dead air.
Repeat this 10 times.
I do this as I also practice my Pelvic Floor breathing and do my stretches for the day.
Mind Renewal Part II Course
Because there is so much amazing information on this subject of Mind Renewal, a second course is needed. This will begin in January as we begin a brand new year.