What New Flavors are You Trying in 2019?
There is still an abundance of time to try new flavors in 2019. I came across a post I had written in 2014 after reading a very inspiring article about trying new things. Big goals are so much fun. As we get older, it is rather easy to get stuck in a comfort zone that is neither exciting or much fun. The past few years of new flavors have made my life so very exciting and fun to live. Let me mention a few:
- Joined Crossfit and have continued weekly workouts. This is my 6th year.
- John and I hired a dance instructor to give us weekly Ballroom Dance Lessons.
- Completed reading and journaling through a Bible for four of each of our oldest grandchildren as a graduation present.
- Faced fears and performed a showcase Bolero dance.
- Tackled and completed a Digital book for our daughter of her first 50 years of life for her birthday.
- Saved and Spent the money to go on a trip to Australia and New Zealand
- Trusted God with all our heart for victory in a horrendous lawsuit. And won.
New Flavors I Wish to Taste
- Another lifetime trip – to Europe
- Read the Passion Translation of the Bible
- Become a very generous giver, trusting the Lord’s provisions of Seedtime and Harvest and seeing His Covenant Promises come to pass.
- Read and journal a Bible for the other of our oldest grandchildren as a step of Faith.
- Expect and Learn to hear the still small voice clearly of the Holy Spirit within me.
- Believe and act as if every promise in God’s Word is true for me no matter what I see.
- Step out in faith and learn and practice all we can about increasing our Investments wisely and without fear of loss.
- Caring less and less about what others think concerning my choices.
- Walk in love that is “unoffendable”.
- Try new healthy foods
- Trust the Lord for a breakthrough in my learning and marketing skills in 2019.
What new things would you like to taste?
What fun if you would join in on this. We might call it 18 More New Flavors for the 18 weeks left in 2019. My new list has begun. I’ve included some big things like planning another big trip. Some character building flavors are also included.
Even the smallest of new flavors you try this year can fill your heart with joy. Make this year your year of wonders, marvels, and extraordinary manifestations of the greatness of our God
Please comment and let me know new flavors you are tasting or planning to taste.